Show reviews that mention
irs money tax people deutch attorney roni case taxes office
Filter review

Roni Deutch

Numerous people have been ripped of by Roni Deutch but they are not getting anything from the CA Attorney General's action filed against Ms. Deutch. The average person does not have the resources to collect on a judgment they may get by themselves so there is help for you. I have been in contact with some of those people and an attorney I work for is in the process of filing a class action suit for those victims. I am looking for fact witnesses of Ms. Deutch and will put you in touch with the attorney if you contact me at: detective@***.net Thank you and good luck.

Scott Juceam ids the same scam as his sister Roni just working under 'The Tax Defense Group' now with the backing of Bob Eubanks on TV!!!! WTF?

I am still trying to payoff the credit card used to pay for her services. I had to settle with Irs on my own, while trying to plan my wedding.

Have not been able to recover anything for my loss.

The Deutch family of thieves changed their name and is now called 'OMG Tax'. Call Roni Deutches brother, Scott Juceam, at OMG Tax in Sacramento for further complaints and refunds.

Or maybe ask for Ronis other Brother, Russel Deutch.

Many of the SAME people from Roni Deutch, just changed company name. Dont believe they are a 'separate' company when told, just look at the same family and even some of the same employees.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my posting. However, you may be misinformed on some of your facts. Feel free to send me an e-mail and I can explain the facts so you will know for sure.

Appears someone is trolling the web looking for clients, eh?? Sort of like ambulance-chasing.

To all those who were ripped off by Roni Deutch---she filed bankruptcy and your odds of getting any of your money back are nil. Don't waste your money on an attorney.

View more comments (4)
Washington, District Of Columbia

Roni Deutsch's business of fraud....

Roni Deutsch's company caused me immense personal pain and put me in personal debt I was never able to pay off. Several years ago, my wife and I got a house with no money down, wife lost her ability to make an income and I was left frantically trying to support us and save our house. To top off all that stress, the IRS hit me for back taxes and so did the State or Oregon, I'm self employed, an artist, and most of us are in deep debt to that institution. Suddenly the IRS emptied my bank account despite my staying in communication with them through letters telling them I couldn't pay them a dime or we would lose our house and become homeless. The stress finally hit me hard and I got very very sick, an intestinal problem that put me in bed for almost a year. My wife called Roni Deutsch and they called us back with some slick *** guy whom we thought was a lawyer. They promised they would intercede with the IRS, get out money back and stop them from attacking me so we wouldn't end up homeless. They told me to keep records of all our bills and fax them an entire year's worth of utility bills and gave us a big list of documents to send them, which we did. They told me I could pay the IRS about $600 and they would leave me alone after that. All of it turned out to be lies. There was no communication from them at all, after we paid the bill on my credit card, about $1500. We started getting weekly printed newsletters with tax tips from their firm and they didn't answer any of my faxed questions nor returned our phone calls. The IRS got nastier and threatened more serious actions; finally my wife got someone there on the phone who told her they couldn't do anything to help us! They sent me a final document that said we could end our troubles by paying the IRS a huge amount of money instead of the very low amount their sales guy told us before we paid them the $1500. In other words, they did absolutely nothing once we paid them except tell me to pay the full amount (actually a HIGHER amount) I owed the IRS, which was impossible because I was broke and the IRS took my last dime. They cheated us and did absolutely no work other than to send us newsletters that didn't even address our situation. I see that she is in serious legal trouble now and I hope she ends up in jail and experiences the depths of despair and debt that she put us through. There is nothing worse in my opinion than someone who preys on poor people or sick people in trouble and makes the situation worse. The IRS told us her company had never contacted them so they thought I was being non-communicative. rot in ***, Roni....

Call Her Brother, Scott Juceam or Russell Deutch at OMG Tax. THEY owe you the money

Hmmm, you buy a house with no money down, don't pay your taxes, and tell the IRS that you won't send them a dime. Is this some disturbing attempt at a joke?

I thought Roni Deutch and Scott Juceam at the Juceam Group were arrested because of all the charges against them?

So you were in financial trouble before you contacted Roni Deutsch and you blame her for everything? Are you serious?

No wonder the IRS took money out of your account. You cheated on your taxes and sent multiple letters saying you refused to pay a dime that you owed.

Just cause you are not making enough money as you once was is no excuse for not paying your taxes. It is people like you who are the reason this country is bankrupt

@PissedConsumer440462

Roni Deutch promised to settle for 'pennies on the dollar'

View more comments (4)
Ridgefield, Washington

RONI DEUTCH DID NOTHING FOR ME YET MADE ME MORE BROKE THAN I ALLREADY WAS

I WAS PROMISED FOR A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF AMOUNT THAT AN OFFER IN COMPROMISE WOULD BE GRANTED FOR ME TO MAKE GOOD ON A PAST TAX DEBT THAT I WAS NOT EVEN SURE THAT I OWED. AFTER $2500 I WAS TOLD THAT THERE WAS NOTHING THEY COULD DO FOR ME. I ASKED FOR MY MONEY BACK AND THEY SAID WE CANT DO THAT BUT WE WILL NOT CHARGE YOU ANYMORE. HAHAHA REALLY?? SINCE THEN I HAD AN ACCOUNTANT TAKE CARE OF MY PROBLEM FOR FAR LESS AND SHE DID EXACTLY WHAT SHE SAID SHE WOULD DO. I WISH THERE WAS A WAY TO GET MY MONEY BACK FROM RONI DEUTCH

For the biggest nightmare of your life, call Scott Juceam or Roni Deutch at the Juceam Group.

Try contacting the Juceam Group, Roni Deutch helped her brother create this 'sister' company when the Roni Deutch law firm was being shut down. The Juceam group just paid a huge fine to the prosecutors office also. Ask for Scott Juceam, Roni Dess 'brother' who worked at the Roni law firm for 10 years as a bill collector

Fort Myers, Florida

Roni Lynn Deutch is a Ripoff!!!!

After paying a hefty retainer fee of $ 500.00, paying $250.00 in countless monthly installments, filling out this form and that form and sending back and forth, which seem like the same paperwork for months and months, I was told that they could not help me. Nothing but a complete waste of time, energy and a huge waste of my money that I will never get back. I wish that there was a way for anybody who's ever had a Roni Lynn Deutch experience or any other similar experience could have their day of justice. One Big Disappointment and a major Ripoff.

Call Ronis brother, Scott Juceam, at the 'Juceam Group' and Im sure he will give you a refund. Scott worked at the Roni Deutch law Firm for 10 years, now he has his own firm with some money from Roni, according to the AG. Just dont give him anymo money!

Bellevue, Washington

Kept my money 3700 dollars filed wrong papers to irs then quit.

i payed them all money required 3700 dollars they said they would have a offer in compromise within 7 months. 2.5 years later no offer.they filed a obsolete form that irs said no to. then they sent an amount that irs would not take as it was bellow the minium requirments. then when i called up the attorneys office to complain the attorney said we will take that as you are fired us as your attorney. i said i did not fire you. i only told you i wanted a offer in conpromise as you promised dont you people know what your doing you filed with irs 2 times and both times because of your mistakes irs turned them down.the attorney said no you fired us. i filed with az attorney general. they stated that the law firm did wrong and advised me to send a complaint to california attorney general.they said they investigated the law firm and found no wrong doing and closed the case. if your in bossiness to do a job you should know what forms to use.not obsolete forms. and you should know minium dollar amount irs will settel for r.g.

Call Mr Scott Juceam at the Juceam Group. The Deutch family (at least both of the Deutch brothers) started operating out of the Juceam Group when they where shut down at their sisters law firm, Roni Deutch.

This is why people are told to wait for their W-2 s. The difcreenfe is probably a deduction for something you have taken out pre-tax like health care or retirement.Did you file it yourself, or with somebody like H&R Block?

If you filed through someone else, call them and ask if it was transmitted yet they're not legally allowed to send it to the IRS without having the W-2.If you filed it yourself, then you know it's already sent. In that case, you'll have to file an amended return, 1040X. You can download the form and instructions at irs.gov.

It's not real complex, but must be filed on paper, not efiled.For your state, do it with the correct numbers from your W-2. You might end up with a letter from them too if they do their computer match with the feds before your federal return is corrected.You're not in trouble with the IRS, but you've caused yourself some unnecessary aggravation.Good luck.

Phoenix, Arizona

Roni deutsch

This is a scam company...they took 1,800 and did nothing for us.DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY... they should be out of business....I would like my money back!!!!! haha they were real fast to set up there payment plan but didnt do anything to real resolve the matter....dealing with someone over the phone isnt good..sit down and talk to someone ,,,,you can ask questions and see where your money really is going to....Roni Deutsch you should be a shamed of yourself....california better business bureau should put her out of business...before she can sham others.

Info via the BBB (by they still rank the juceam group B+- how is that possible)On November 3, 2011, Funtax, Inc. D/B/A The Juceam Group, Scott Juceam and Robert Forsythe entered into a Final Judgment with the Court to resolve all matters.

The BBB doesn't have that kind of power. Actually they have no power whatsoever.

Roseville, Minnesota
Loss

Roni Deutsch took over 3000.00 plus the 100. to file tax returns and didn't even file all of them ,

Her company took over 3000.00 to handle our problem with the IRS , they never did anything for us , when I would call they were rude and insulting , and they would give us conflicting advise , I never spoke to a lawyer , it was always his asst! We ended up doing it all ourselves , we also paid 100. a tax return to have them refiled (we were advised to do this ) and they were never filed - so another 1000. We sure could use our money back - 4000.00 to anyone is alot of money ... Her company also advised how she had a soft spot for veterans !!!! What a crock - how do we get our money back ??? I have all correspondence and tons of notes taken at the time I was dealing with them .
Richardson, Texas

Completed my taxes incorrectly, now having to pay IRS they have missed 2 payments

the Roni Duesch tax center in Elk Grove did my taxes for me in 2009..they were done incorrectly..brought to their attention, they stated they would pay the difference..which was in our contract..I gave them the paper work from IRS to only find they had made payment arrangements ($900.00) and have missed the last 2 payments. Is there anyone out there that can help me recover the funds. Do I need to hire an attorney? I have spoke with the Manager several times only to get the I will take care of this. I ask if they were Bonded and got the reply they are not available now. I have recieved several letters from IRS regarding this error, not sure how to handle the situation. B Capel

Wow,they said they would pay your additional taxes for you? I would love to know what the error was.

As to the comment that you should save money and do it yourself: Unless you have no deductions, and just a W-2 that's ok but for most they should hire a pro. A pro being a full-time tax professional and not a part-time worker who does taxes on the side.

I think I read that Roni Deutsch company has filed for bankruptcy. In any event, you should stay away from that company and any of these type companies.

Do your own taxes. Buy TaxAct instead and save yourself alot of money.

Dixon, California

Roni Deutch took my $4000, and did nothing

My husband and I hired Roni Deutch to help us with our large sum owed on our back taxes. We were told what was going on. So we thought. We are getting correspondence, saying IRS is going to enforce a levy. We were told we were in a "Not Collectible Status". Guess not!We made many calls to them, and spoke to _DANEL LYNCH_., and Myrna in finance. Just so many people telling so many lies. Don't know what to do now...except write to the IRS myself, and see what I can get accompolshed. How can we tell who is honest?
Sacramento, California

Roni deutch ripped me off for $1500

this law firm is a bunch of crooks , every time i called to ask questions the guy on the otherend of the line was uninterested in anything i wanted to talk about,it seemed as if i were interupting his game of solitare or something.when it was all said and done my monthly installmeants to the irs were to be $5000 my take home is half that . what a friggin joke!!!! oh did i mention that the irs sent me a notice of an intend to levy in wich case i called the firm and toldthem ,there anwser"oh thats not good" DUH!!
Bellevue, Washington

Roni Deutch took my money and did nothing

I am very upset, Roni Deutch took my money and gave me no satifaction. The office called in june and said the office was closing and they were transferring our case to another law firm, if I had any questions I could call there office well needless to say the number was no good. I also was sent back to money orders that the IRS was supposed to get to settle our case, again any questions call and they gave me to numbers to call, needless to say they were no good either. Now I still stuck with owing the irs money and not know where to go from here.

The Deutch family is now operating under 'The Juceam Group', also under investigation for FRAUD. Scott juceam, the 'owner' of The Juceam Group, is Roni Deutchs illegite brother.

Russell Deutch is also at the Juceam Group. Call Scott and demand a refund before he gets shut down too.

Saveacomsumer Protectthechildren Im an advocate for consumers and protecting children

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Roni deutch scam

I also paid Roni Deutch over $2,000. for services NOT rendered! I was assured tat they would get my tax debt reduced, for a fee of course and I stupidly fell for it! Is there anyone who can help? Can I write this off as a loss on my taxes? How do you know when it's for real? I am a single mom, working full-time and I just had a bankruptcy! I certainly cannot afford to lose any more money!! Is there going to be a class action suit against Roni Deutch? If so, sign me up.

can my loss from the theft of Roni Deutch be written off on my taxes?

916-320-****

The Juceam Group via BBB:On November 3, 2011, Funtax, Inc. D/B/A The Juceam Group, Scott Juceam and Robert Forsythe entered into a Final Judgment with the Court to resolve all matters.

also scammed,...how do i join a class action law suit. Scott just contacted me 3 days ago.

Add me to list of desperate individuals who were preyed upon by this scam artist. If there is a lawsuit, count mr in. erhaps I can get my $4000 back.

We hired Roni Deutch,$4000, later nothing was done.Can we get our money back? :(

paid ronnie 3500$ to settle my tax debt only to be told they are going out of business and they can't do anything for me. I'M PISSED WHAT DO I DO NOW????

The Calf Attorney General has already charged Roni Deutch and her brother, Scott Juecam, at the Juceam group with FRAUD. Call the Attorney Generals Office then call the Juceam Group and demand that hey give you money back. The Juceam Group is still open, although law enfocement is trying to freeze their assets too.

View more comments (8)
Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Ripped off by Roni Deutch and Juceam Group

Just discovered we were ripped off by Roni Deutch for $1460 for services not rendered. I called Roni Deutch to help me with my 2010 taxes. Because of events out of my control I owed about $15000.00 in Federal and State taxes. The gentlemen I talked to said they would be able to help.Because of my hardship they would be able to file for a comprimise on my behalf. They said it would cost $1700 and i would have to give them $500 retainer fee over the phone. I did that with my debit card but did not give them permission to access my acct. after that. They said they would handle everything and if they needed anything they would call. I never heard from them again. Starting the next month $240 was taken out of my acct. and paid to Roni Deutch. I figured they were working on my case. After a couple of months I called to find out the status of my case but no one would return my calls. Then I got a letter from the Juceam Group pertaining to my case. I called their number asking who they were. All they said was they were handling my case now but never discussed the status of the case with me. I found out today The owner of the Juceam Group is Roni Deutchs brother. They sent me paperwork to fill out and I did three seperate times. the same paperwork. They said they weren't receiving it. Another lie. After another couple of months went by I called to see what was going on and again no call back. I knew something was up and today I found out, I was scammed. I called the IRS to see what was going on and they said they had no paperwork from Roni Deutch or the Juceam Group pertaining to any tax case for me. I also found out that I could of just called them and they would have done the same thing I was promised from Roni Deutch. So please beware of The Juceam Group they are crooks. I called the Calif. Atty general to file a claim. I hope they get what they deserve.

It sounds like you didn't follow up at all. You waited MONTHS to check on it, you ASSUMED that they are working on your case, you "could OF" filed?

You mean "could HAVE"? because you hear the contraction of '" could " and" have ", aka" could've " and think it is the word could OF? that shows your IQ is exceptionally low. Of course if you let a company take your money then just never call to check on them they are going to move onto the next file, you gotta light a fire under peoples *** these days.

You didn't do your due diligence and you got took and now you're mad because you gave them money then called them months later.

If it were ME id be checking once a week to get a status check. It was mostly your fault.

Deutch and Juceam should NOT have ripped me off.

If you a real nightmare, contact The Juceam Group. You will never wake up.

Try calling Mr Juceam at OMG Tax- heres the proof he's operating there

scott Juceam ‏@omgtax

Thank you Farzana and staff for doing a great job for our clients.

Call the Juceam Group for a refund, or maybe even OMG Tax. They will tell you 'we are a different company' but the same people running it? :(

Interesting, cuz used to love the way that Roni said "Deutch". Tonight saw my first TV commerical for Juceam Group, got a wild hair and looked it up. Surprise!

psdjf ]qu ]f-uq ] JWD}-i

IP TRACKED

Juceam Group: There are laws against impersonating federal law enforcement

View more comments (81)
Los Angeles, California

Ronni lyn

I lost everything because of ronni lyn. My home my wife..brcause she got my money And no help. Tony brown , 202230**** What can I do.. she got away with it. I called may lawers no one would take my case I wanted to sue her. I called. And call. She glot Got my money and dropped me. Because I spoke to IRS. Well IRS called my job so I Had to talked to themn. I was told by her employe good luck getting my 2,000.00 Back so I gave up. What can I do to get back my money

Heres PROOF that Scott Juceam is Roni Deutchs BROTHER! The Juceam Group is the same family as Roni Deutch!!!!!

www.flickr.com/photos/roni_deutch/39804****/

I will not let The Deutch and Scott Juceam family of thieves get away 'scott' free with what they did to me. Justice will prevail.

Hopefully, that slimmie Deutch family will stop ripping off new people. :upset

Admittedly my company has defrauded many consumers, but as I have found my place with God, I am now working on making my self a better person and rectifying my mistakes. Scott Juceam 916-320-****

I was 100% correst about the Juceam Group and the Roni Deutch Klan! The Juceam group agreed to pay 73K in fines for the FRAUD complaint!

From the BBB:

'The Juceam group agreed top pay 73,000 in fines for fraud! BBB:'On November 3, 2011, Funtax, Inc. D/B/A The Juceam Group, Scott Juceam and Robert Forsythe entered into a Final Judgment with the Court to resolve all matters.

The Juceam Defendants do not admit any of the allegations in the complaint, but agreed to stipulate the judgment to avoid further litigation. Judgment in the amount of $72,350 was entered against the Defendants.'

Contact the Juceam Group directly at 1.800.FOLSOM

Thaks for the heads up, folks.

ir-qr=o=roqn q=wiqroiqorwwi[rni q[ir[qirfn qrfwqiof iwe[iwenwqifiwtoaogtag8ea+8gewaigpwuafgwagiw iogtwioa niwe=ogmw oog=iawin]-ity nwiierigiwspfkkgk

[woi[qwirwor=-oor ]qoprw]rm] qwi9

WLRIQ=R0RMOQORNOQE0T O0

]E]OERROPRM Q5W+5RQWORQI OQ]O WD [WIRWO]RO

View more comments (32)
Washington, District Of Columbia
$2000
We hired Roni Deutch Tax lawyers , paid them $1500.USD we are nowhere near an office,living in PA we were giving to the office on Watt Ave. North Highland CA. We were told to give them access to our checking or credit card but I didn't, so we were advised to send a...

Heres a picture proving that Roni Deutch is Scott Juceams SISTER! The Juceam Group and Roni Deutch are the same family!

www.flickr.com/photos/roni_deutch/39804****/ :upset