My husband and I paid $5000 to Rini Lynn Deutch to take care of our tax problem. Over a period of several months nothing had happened. I had to initiate each phone call and was told over and over that they were working on it. We never heard any progress report from the IRS--just the same threats. Finally, we got sick of the one sided contacts and called and demanded a full refind. I was told that due to all the work they did for us we would only be refunded $136.00 WHOOPTY DOO!!! We had no money to sue. Instead we got to handle the IRS ourselves, which was horrid.

Is there a class action lawsuit we could join?

I am incredulous that she is still in business under a pseudo name. Makes me vomit.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of tax service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Roni Deutch needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tax service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Roni Deutch.

Had an Experience with Roni Deutch?

Comments

The Mcmillan Law Firm - Scott McMillan Law Firm - La Mesa - Malpractice The Mcmillan Law Firm "Scott McMillan, La Mesa, was fined WITH his client by San Diego Superior Court for almost $16,000 and is now fighting a losing battle in the Court of Appeal Case..." Read more Cohen Grossman Attorneys At Law - Kevin Vorhis Cohen Grossman a weak attorney who missrepresented me Cohen Grossman Attorneys At Law "I contacted the Cohen Grossman Law firm at 350 N Lake Destiny Maitland, Florida 3275. I spoke to Mr. Grossman about my former employer not paying me my last two..." Read more McCullough And Mitchell - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS McCullough And Mitchell "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more Claery And Green - Bad!!!*** Claery And Green "*** this firm all the real reviews are the one star all the 4 stars are people they know !!! ALL they do is charge charge charge don't contact you..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more