My husband and I paid $5000 to Rini Lynn Deutch to take care of our tax problem. Over a period of several months nothing had happened. I had to initiate each phone call and was told over and over that they were working on it. We never heard any progress report from the IRS--just the same threats. Finally, we got sick of the one sided contacts and called and demanded a full refind. I was told that due to all the work they did for us we would only be refunded $136.00 WHOOPTY DOO!!! We had no money to sue. Instead we got to handle the IRS ourselves, which was horrid.

Is there a class action lawsuit we could join?

I am incredulous that she is still in business under a pseudo name. Makes me vomit.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of tax service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Roni Deutch needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tax service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Roni Deutch.

Had an Experience with Roni Deutch?

Comments