New Hanover, Pennsylvania

I paid Roni Deutch, aprox $6000 over 6 months and then went to make my last payment, only to find they were out of business.I would like to add that they didnt do one thing for me or my situation.

I subsequently had to close my company...and still deal with a IRS situation. THEY DID NOTHING FOR ME...TO THE TUNE OF $6000. I could really use my money back.

There is no one to complain to, and no recourse to getting my money back.If i would have taken $6000 from someone, wouldnt have got away with it.

Had an Experience with Roni Deutch?

Comments

Orlando
Denver, Colorado, United States #824731

Call Scott Juceam, Roni Deutchs brother, at the Deutches new co 'OMG Tax". They got your money somewhere

I Would Not Hire, Nor Recommend Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center! No Way! A Big Scam And RipOff! Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center "I had an Arbitration Meeting with Mr. Thomas Craigo very recently in November of 2016 against Pro Comfort Air Systems and we were in his office for nearly two full..." Read more Zalkind Duncan And Bernstein - Attorney Review Zalkind Duncan And Bernstein "Attorney David A. Russcol is a Sheister and a Schmack who in his mind thinks that he's worth a pretty penny but just scams money out of hard working people..." Read more Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney - Lawyer Rechtsanwltin Susanne Rohfleisch  Not Honest Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney "This lawyer I used for divorce recently gets me so boiling mad that I have to write this. She lied to me about German divorce law which I then caught..." Read more Hinshaw And Culbertson - GC Services Limited Partnership Harassed Me At Least Three Times! and... they Hired Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP To Speak On Their Behalf  And Fight Against My Small Claims Lawsuit! Hinshaw And Culbertson "GC Services Limited Partnership Harassed Me At Least Three Times! and.....they Hired Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP To Speak On Their Behalf And Fight Against My Small Claims Lawsuit For Invalid And..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more Dhgate - 2 Flower girl dresses Dhgate "I ordered 2 flower girl dresses for my wedding and when received the dresses they were complete garbage and looked nothing like the picture. I was told to send the..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more Gearbest o melhor site para compras online Gearbest "estou muito satisfeito com a loja, pois j fiz varias comprar e nunca tive nenhum problema, eles do todo o suporte necessrio para fazer uma compra segura com o melhor..." Read more