New Hanover, Pennsylvania

I paid Roni Deutch, aprox $6000 over 6 months and then went to make my last payment, only to find they were out of business.I would like to add that they didnt do one thing for me or my situation.

I subsequently had to close my company...and still deal with a IRS situation. THEY DID NOTHING FOR ME...TO THE TUNE OF $6000. I could really use my money back.

There is no one to complain to, and no recourse to getting my money back.If i would have taken $6000 from someone, wouldnt have got away with it.

Had an Experience with Roni Deutch?

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #824731

Call Scott Juceam, Roni Deutchs brother, at the Deutches new co 'OMG Tax". They got your money somewhere

The Mcmillan Law Firm - The-McMillan-Law-Firm-Scott-La-Mesa The Mcmillan Law Firm "San Diego attorney Scott McMillan, La Mesa law firm, Michelle Volk, the associate, claimed on his website it was a “leading” litigation firm. The fact is, if “leading” means having..." Read more I Would Not Hire, Nor Recommend Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center! No Way! A Big Scam And RipOff! Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center "I had an Arbitration Meeting with Mr. Thomas Craigo very recently in November of 2016 against Pro Comfort Air Systems and we were in his office for nearly two full..." Read more Becker Law Office - BECKER BREACH OUR CONTRACT! Becker Law Office "I HIRED BECKER LAW TO HANDLE MY CAR ACCIDENT THAT WAS NOT MY FAULT! I WAS HIT TWICE BY TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE BACK N APRIL! I DID NOT KNOW BECKER..." Read more The Mcmillan Law Firm - Scott_McMillan_Law_Firm_La_Mesa_Ca The Mcmillan Law Firm "Criminal Conduct by Scott McMillan as found a court. Before The McMillan Law Firm, before Scott A. McMillan, La Mesa, was losing cases as an attorney of McMillan_Law_Firm, he was..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more