Frenchville, Pennsylvania

We hired Roni Deutch Tax lawyers , paid them $1500.USD we are nowhere near an office,living in PA we were giving to the office on Watt Ave. North Highland CA. We were told to give them access to our checking or credit card but I didn't, so we were advised to send a western union money wire, so we did. We had contact with them about4 times until the 1st paperwork packet came.

We called the packet was so confusing,they never really helped they just confused us more. Each year that we owed taxes for they sent us packets for but not @ the same time.

they also had us use thier tax preparer offices witch charged us $200.USD for each yr. we had 3 yrs done.

this process has been going on for little ove a yr and ahalf, my husband got laid off, they than put us in non-collectable statis.

Everytime I called there I spoke with someone different and the lawyer that we were assigned changed 6 times, so i was told.

We get letters all the time about tax people wanting to help us now from CA and lwtters about freezing our account, garnishing our wages, taking our home and when I called to find out what is up with all these recent things.... the phone number for RONI DEUTCH is a non-working number..

Any idea or help suggestions?

plumcrazimoosiewhooper@verizon.net...i need help my name is marsha disselhoff

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Roni Deutch?

Comments

Sleeping Giant
Miami, Florida, United States #644061

Heres a picture proving that Roni Deutch is Scott Juceams SISTER! The Juceam Group and Roni Deutch are the same family!

www.flickr.com/photos/roni_deutch/398042549/ :upset

Henry

If you want a real permanant nightmare, take the first step and call The Juceam Group.

Ambridge, Pennsylvania, United States #426256

Admittedly my company has defrauded many consumers, but as I have found my place with God, I am now working on making my self a better person and rectifying my mistakes.

916-320-8156

to Scott Juceam Los Angeles, California, United States #613706

THAT IS CLEARLY NOT LEGAL NOR ACCURATE. iHAVE BEEN ATTACKED FOR OVER 10 YEARS. I HAVE NEVER TAKEN A DIME FROM ANYONE FOR SERVICES OF ANY KIND .

JUST A FLAT LIE .

scott Juceam
to Scott Juceam Los Angeles, California, United States #613711

Why would i go and post this with my own name. This is garbage and i have been attacked on the web.

Ambridge, Pennsylvania, United States #426246

916-320-8156

Dave

It aint over till its over

big bob

Hello Saveaconsumer , you look foolish , all charges have BEEN DROPPED , THE CA ATTORNEY GENERAL HAS SETTLED THE MATTER WITH THE JUCEAM GROUP, NO FRAUD ..NOTHING, EVERYTHING IN DROPPED AND SETTLED, WAKE UP

savea***sumer

Juceam and Forsythe, along with Gregory Flahive, owner of Sacramento tax law firm Prestige Law Corp., were named as co-defendants in the state's expanding case against Deutch in a July 8 filing. The complaint accused Deutch of violating court orders by fraudulently transferring several thousand sales leads to the trio, diverting money the state said should have gone to pay back clients.

The case is separate from the civil lawsuit filed by the state attorney general's office last August alleging that Deutch swindled clients, doing little or no work on their behalf.

That suit demanded that she return $34 million to customers and cease advertising.

Deutch, in April, faced contempt-of-court allegations after she was accused of shredding millions of pages of documents related to the lawsuit in violation of court orders. She pleaded not guilty to the allegations in Sacramento Superior Court and faces an October hearing in the matter.

State attorneys in the sales leads case are now focusing on the Juceam Group, asking Judge Brown to extend a temporary restraining order freezing the firm's assets and place it under the control of a receiver, alleging that the firm profited from the leads.

saveachild

scammed

If someone is telling the truth, they will NOT have to name themself TRUTHTELLER!!Used car salesmen and scam artists my call themselves the 'thruthteller', but no honest person has to advertize it.