I also paid Roni Deutch over $2,000.for services NOT rendered!

I was assured tat they would get my tax debt reduced, for a fee of course and I stupidly fell for it! Is there anyone who can help? Can I write this off as a loss on my taxes? How do you know when it's for real?

I am a single mom, working full-time and I just had a bankruptcy! I certainly cannot afford to lose any more money!!

Is there going to be a class action suit against Roni Deutch?If so, sign me up.

Had an Experience with Roni Deutch?

Comments

can my loss from the theft of Roni Deutch be written off on my taxes?

Ambridge, Pennsylvania, United States #426254

Admittedly my company has defrauded many consumers, but as I have found my place with God, I am now working on making my self a better person and rectifying my mistakes.

Scott Juceam

916-320-8156

Ambridge, Pennsylvania, United States #426249

Scott Juceam

916-320-8156

The Juceam Group via BBB:On November 3, 2011, Funtax, Inc.D/B/A The Juceam Group, Scott Juceam and Robert Forsythe entered into a Final Judgment with the Court to resolve all matters.

The Juceam Defendants do not admit any of the allegations in the complaint, but agreed to stipulate the judgment to avoid further litigation.Judgment in the amount of $72,350 was entered against the Defendants.

also scammed,...how do i join a class action law suit. Scott just contacted me 3 days ago.

Add me to list of desperate individuals who were preyed upon by this scam artist. If there is a lawsuit, count mr in. erhaps I can get my $4000 back.

A.Hickam

We hired Roni Deutch,$4000, later nothing was done.Can we get our money back? :(

paid ronnie 3500$ to settle my tax debt only to be told they are going out of business and they can't do anything for me. I'M PISSED WHAT DO I DO NOW????

The Calf Attorney General has already charged Roni Deutch and her brother, Scott Juecam, at the Juceam group with FRAUD. Call the Attorney Generals Office then call the Juceam Group and demand that hey give you money back. The Juceam Group is still open, although law enfocement is trying to freeze their assets too.