I think all of use ripped off by roni deucths company should file a class action law suit to get our back and be able to hire a good tax company.

they also took my money, overload you with confussing paper work.

also prepaid thier tax service 700.00 with no results.How does the us attorney general not investigating this meliluos thevery.

The only recoarse is a class action suit to get everyones money back.if interested in this process

post your feelings here and maybe we can get enough support to take these people on.

it takes a group effort to win.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 23, 2010.

Comments

The Juceam Group- aka THE NIGHTMARE GROUP

The *** Deutch family is now operating 'THE JUCEAM GROUP' Try getting your money back from Scott Juceam or Russel Deutch at the Juceam Group - they are BOTH Roni Deutches brothers and worked and managed the Deutch Law Firm for 10 years. Same people/same family from Roni Deutch are at THE JUCEAM GROUP trying to avoid paying back the millions they riped off.

For your worst nightmares, Call The Juceam Group

tim_patton1972
Morganton, North Carolina, United States #602120

Started off getting ripped off by Roni Detsch.. Then the emails and paperwork started to say Juceam Group..

the wanted more money and claimed to not have any of may paperwork although I sent it signed receipt requested 4 times!.. Then didnt here from them for over a year and a half now i am getting calls from OMG tax wanting more money or they say they wont do anymore work but they have not been able to show any work done at all on my case...

They are not getting any more money from me and i would love to get my money back from them...!

tim_patton1972
Morganton, North Carolina, United States #602115

I was unaware that she had been shut down, just tried to call to get some information re/ the IRS " agreement", phone are disconneted. How do you know who to trust with these matters?

We sent her over $4000.

thinking we had help. The next question is, who do you trust to help with a class action suit.

The Calf Attorney Generals office has already filed separate lawsuits against Roni Deutch, and then her illegite brother Scott Juceam, at the Juceam Group, for fraud. At least part of the Deutch family is now operating at the Juceam Group so give them a call and demand your refunds!!

Contact the California Attorney generals office ref the lawsuit. They ripped me off good too!

savethechildren

i wish i could ring one of their necks. she took me for $3,000.00.

took all that i didnt have to give. made false promises i want in on the lawsuit if there is going to be onecLcty

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #326077

The Deutch family moved over to the 'Juceam Group' while the attorney general was shutting down the law firm for fraud. Call Scott Juceam (Roni Deutchs illigit brother) at the Juceam group for your money back. If Scott cant help, call Russel Deutch at the juceam group, Roni Deutchs other brother.

Lets get this Class Action suit going-- I got hit for $5000

roni deucth ripped us off for about $5600.00 then dropped us like a hot potatoe while I was doing chemo therapy for my liver??

i try to call well they gone ,,, roni u going to have hard time live in this planeti will get my 3000 dollars in new york city is office is working to take care roni

WELL I LOST 3000 DOLLARS WITH RONI BUT PEOPLE GO TO PRISON FOR STILL I HOPE GOD Make justice,,, were is the federal agent went u need it,,,

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #312596

I would like to get in a class action with you also. Ilive in PA not sure if that would cause a problem.

not happy!

i am definitely in for a class action lawsuit. I am out close to $3000

I paid 4000.00 to have my taxes reduced. Everytime I called, I could not talk to "my lawyer" because the person answering the phone said she would help me.

I sent in all documents and yet got frequent calls saying they needed "such and such" until they checked and there it was right in front of them on the computer. I dealt with these people a whole year and they did nothing but set up payments for me which I easily could have done on my own.

What a rip off. I'm all for a class action suit.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #304933

Contact Scott Juceam at 'The Juceam Group' for a refund. All of the law firms business went to Roni Deutchs brother Scott Juceam, who formed the Juceam Group tax resolution co, when Ronis biz was being shut down, and had her biz referred over to him. The Deutch family is now at the juceam Group

Paid Roni Deutch over $3000.00 AND my Offer and Compromise is still pending with NO RESOLUTION. Now she's out of business, I'm out of money and I still owe the IRS!! Would LOVE to be part of a class action law suit.

I paid Jeff Jenkins of the Roni Deutsch law firm $2030.00 to get my son Kenneth Day's tax debt reduced.This was on June 2, 2010. After all the assurances of what he/they could do,once the money was given, the action to fulfill those assurances did not happen. Here we are today, with nothing to show for it and no idea of how we can get our money back and his tax debt reduced.

If a class action suit is appropriate, we will do it.

I would love to be involved in the class action suit against Roni Deutch law firm. I paid over 4,000.00 to this firm, they did nothing for me.

I have to contact the IRS to set up payment arrangements. Any information as to how to get my money back will be greatley appreciated.