I lost everything because of ronni lyn. My home my wife..brcause she got my money

And no help.

Tony brown , 2022302158

What can I do.. she got away with it.

I called may lawers no one would take my case I wanted to sue her. I called. And call. She glot

Got my money and dropped me. Because I spoke to IRS. Well IRS called my job so I

Had to talked to themn. I was told by her employe good luck getting my 2,000.00

Back so I gave up. What can I do to get back my money

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

Heres PROOF that Scott Juceam is Roni Deutchs BROTHER! The Juceam Group is the same family as Roni Deutch!!!!!

www.flickr.com/photos/roni_deutch/398042549/

I will not let The Deutch and Scott Juceam family of thieves get away 'scott' free with what they did to me. Justice will prevail.

Hopefully, that slimmie Deutch family will stop ripping off new people. :upset

Ambridge, Pennsylvania, United States #426242

Admittedly my company has defrauded many consumers, but as I have found my place with God, I am now working on making my self a better person and rectifying my mistakes.

Scott Juceam

916-320-8156

I was 100% correst about the Juceam Group and the Roni Deutch Klan! The Juceam group agreed to pay 73K in fines for the FRAUD complaint!

From the BBB:

'The Juceam group agreed top pay 73,000 in fines for fraud! BBB:'On November 3, 2011, Funtax, Inc. D/B/A The Juceam Group, Scott Juceam and Robert Forsythe entered into a Final Judgment with the Court to resolve all matters.

The Juceam Defendants do not admit any of the allegations in the complaint, but agreed to stipulate the judgment to avoid further litigation. Judgment in the amount of $72,350 was entered against the Defendants.'

Contact the Juceam Group directly at 1.800.FOLSOM

Thaks for the heads up, folks.

ir-qr=o=roqn q=wiqroiqorwwi[rni q[ir[qirfn qrfwqiof iwe[iwenwqifiwtoaogtag8ea+8gewaigpwuafgwagiw iogtwioa niwe=ogmw oog=iawin]-ity nwiierigiwspfkkgk

[woi[qwirwor=-oor ]qoprw]rm] qwi9

w[-wiewie iow= eiow[ie

QIW[-I Q=IWR =OWI

ppw iw0 jwiwire= wio]o jn

50iwin- =wier

pajfpjq pwjd pwj epjw ei w[i

hojdojsw pdjh

It aint over till its over!

Hey RON aka Juceam Group quit boasting about your Deutch Klan Juceam Group- this site is called 'Pissed Consumers' I can see you are a very angry man just like you were when you worked at your sisters Roni Deutch law firm. Consumers are pissed about getting ripped by the Deutch Klan

HELLO SCAMMED ...IN YOU OWN WORDS LET THE COURT SPEAK.. THE COURT SPOKE AND SETTLED AND DROPPED CHARGES WITH THE JUCEAM GROUP , ALL THE STORYS HERE A FALSE AND LIES , WHAT DO YOU HAVE YOU TO SAY NOW SCAMMED

THE GOOD NEWS ALL CHARGES ARE DROPPED BY THE ATTORNEY GENERAL AND THE ISSUE IS SETTLED WITH THE JUCEAM GROUP , ANY QUESTIONS CALL 916 320 8156