Washington, District Of Columbia

I lost everything because of ronni lyn. My home my wife..brcause she got my money

And no help.

Tony brown , 2022302158

What can I do.. she got away with it.

I called may lawers no one would take my case I wanted to sue her. I called. And call. She glot

Got my money and dropped me. Because I spoke to IRS. Well IRS called my job so I

Had to talked to themn. I was told by her employe good luck getting my 2,000.00

Back so I gave up. What can I do to get back my money

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Roni Deutch?

Comments

Sleeping Giant

Heres PROOF that Scott Juceam is Roni Deutchs BROTHER! The Juceam Group is the same family as Roni Deutch!!!!!

www.flickr.com/photos/roni_deutch/398042549/

Sleeping Giant

I will not let The Deutch and Scott Juceam family of thieves get away 'scott' free with what they did to me.Justice will prevail.

Hopefully, that slimmie Deutch family will stop ripping off new people.:upset

Scott Juceam
Ambridge, Pennsylvania, United States #426242

Admittedly my company has defrauded many consumers, but as I have found my place with God, I am now working on making my self a better person and rectifying my mistakes.

Scott Juceam

916-320-8156

scammed

I was 100% correst about the Juceam Group and the Roni Deutch Klan!The Juceam group agreed to pay 73K in fines for the FRAUD complaint!

From the BBB:

'The Juceam group agreed top pay 73,000 in fines for fraud! BBB:'On November 3, 2011, Funtax, Inc. D/B/A The Juceam Group, Scott Juceam and Robert Forsythe entered into a Final Judgment with the Court to resolve all matters.

The Juceam Defendants do not admit any of the allegations in the complaint, but agreed to stipulate the judgment to avoid further litigation.Judgment in the amount of $72,350 was entered against the Defendants.'

Phone

Contact the Juceam Group directly at 1.800.FOLSOM

I'd heard rumours about her

Thaks for the heads up, folks.

oiwwepiei ibn

ir-qr=o=roqn q=wiqroiqorwwi[rni q[ir[qirfn qrfwqiof iwe[iwenwqifiwtoaogtag8ea+8gewaigpwuafgwagiw iogtwioa niwe=ogmw oog=iawin]-ity nwiierigiwspfkkgk

iwufpweit[owemqepot