Plano, Texas

"They told me they could settle my back taxes for $2500 by them submitting an offer in compromise.The offer in compromise to me is that you offer to compromise your money to them and receive nothing, no service, no results.

After everything was finished I had paid them $2500 and the IRS rejected my offer in compromise, and after speaking with the Roni Deutch fake secretaries/parallegal assistants I still had to pay the IRS all money that I owed. But now I was $2500 broker after this thieving lawyer stole my money.

They didnt file any paper work, I sent them all requested documents, and still had to pay the IRS.Biggest scam ever.

Had an Experience with Roni Deutch?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney - Lawyer Rechtsanwltin Susanne Rohfleisch  Not Honest Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney "This lawyer I used for divorce recently gets me so boiling mad that I have to write this. She lied to me about German divorce law which I then caught..." Read more Castle Law Group Legal Service Review Castle Law Group "I seriously hate that I have to resort to this. I can't believe how low some people will stoop. My husband and I have a company that assists consumers. I..." Read more Threatened with Jail by Edward Parkes OF Harcus Sinclair Harcus Sinclair "Edward Parkes is a lawyer who works for Harcus Sinclair in London, an unethical law firm who represents an unethical company named Power Places Tours Inc (USA). I say unethical for..." Read more Jonathan D Sweet Esq Boston Attorney Jonathan D Sweet Esq "I hired Jonathan D Sweet to represent me in 2 Personal Injury cases. While I was interviewing potential attorneys in Rhode Island Jonathan Sweet showed up on my google search...." Read more Lazboy - Poor quality Lazboy "We purchased to recliners which cost us close to $4000. One of the chair arms has raw material showing, one leg is crooked and after only 2 weeks of very..." Read more Fan Page Root - Fan Page Robot Fan Page Root "I ordered this software and found out I couldn't get it to work. I emailed the person I ordered it from and this was the response I received. FanPageRobot 10:11..." Read more Terry Vaughn Rv - Stay far away Terry Vaughn Rv "Bought a new 2016 Avenger FBI and paid cash for it. Turns out to be a piece of junk. Walls coming loose on the inside, leaks due to (in the..." Read more Brent Guild SCAM IGALEN VICTORIA Igalen Victoria "BRENT GUILD SCAM IGALEN. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN & IF YOU EVER GET A CALL OR MEET THIS PERSON, CALL THE POLICE RIGHT AWAY! TOTAL SCAM ARTIST CURRENTLY BEING..." Read more