Reston, Virginia

Unreal!

I'm given an overwhelming presentation via phone, after I asked what I thought were the right questions I was never given any type of references etc.

I was an *** to give them my credit card which they charged me $500.00 I did received their forms but, vague information on the company.

Ended up I called the IRS myself to find out exactly what info they needed and how they derived at their findings.

The IRS was very kind and told me they just needed to confirm that I had a loss in 2009.

That was it!

When I called JUCEAM GROUP which is part of Ronnie Deutch I was told "NO REFUND"!!!

But, they did nothing!

OMG

I'm a Widow on Disability and I've BEEN SCAMMED!!!!

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICE?

HELP I NEED MY $500.00!!!!!

THANKS A LOT RONNIE DEUTCH AND JUCEAM GROUP!

TYPICAL CALIFORNIA COMPANY'S

Had an Experience with Roni Deutch?

Comments

Alan

Call Scott Juceam for a refund at OMG Tax. Same family running OMG Tax, just different business name. Still in Sacramento.

Seth

I couldnt get my money back from Roni Deutch so I tried the Juceam Group cause I heard they are the same family and compnay- they just changed their name. The Juceam group said that they wont pay me because they are now a separate company!! How can they get away with ripping people off, just changing the name of the company, then get new victims?

Hannah Juceam

This clown is the brother of Roni Deutch, who is about to go to prison for cheating people who called her law firm looking for help. Juceam was part of it all and was fined 80K by the State of California recently.

Give them money at your own risk.

Scott Juceam
Ambridge, Pennsylvania, United States #426262

Admittedly my company has defrauded many consumers, but as I have found my place with God, I am now working on making my self a better person and rectifying my mistakes.

Scott Juceam

916-320-8156

D H S

THIS SITE IS NOW CLASSIFIED AS A HATE SPEECH SITE ALL IP ADDRESS WILL BE TRACKED

SCAMMED

Dear Juceam Group: You got leads directly from your illegite SISTER RONI DEUTCH

for months!!!! Before, you said the courts charges were false, now you paya 72, 000 fine for FRAUD?? I dont want you to rip off innocent people

Mr Scammed

Such a little wussy filled with hate and lies

mr scammed

you cant stand it can you , the juceam group is not , no fraud , nothing but a fine for recieving leads from the wrong company , our clients love us Mr Scammed is a dishonest person with no life :cry

scammed

Via the BBB:On November 3, 2011, Funtax, Inc.D/B/A The Juceam Group, Scott Juceam and Robert Forsythe entered into a Final Judgment with the Court to resolve all matters.

The Juceam Defendants do not admit any of the allegations in the complaint, but agreed to stipulate the judgment to avoid further litigation.

Judgment in the amount of $72,350 was entered against the Defendants.

SCAMBAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!